Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Ex Girlfriend cheated with a midget 2 pics


This is one of my favorite ideas.
We WILL REFER TO HER AS "BIG EVIL" "BIG EVIL" DOES NOT WANT YOU TO WATCH THIS ITEM OR EVEN PURCHASE THIS ITEM, BUT I SURE DO!!!!!!

OK ABOUT HER. WHAT CAN I SAY AT 27 SHE HAD BEEN MARRIED AND HAD A KID. BOY THATS NOW 7 OR 8. STUPID THING IS THAT SHE WAS DEEMED A WORTHLESS MOTHER FROM THE STATE THE CHILD WAS BORN IN AND HAD TO PAY CHILD SUPPORT TO THE FATHER.

HOW OFTEN DO YOU HEAR THAT ONE HAPPEN?

A WOMAN THAT PAYS A MAN CHILD SUPPORT? WHAT A WORTHLESS MOTHER. I SHOULD HAVE HEEDED THE SIGNALS.

ONLY IN AMERICA AS DON KING WOULD SAY!

NOW HERE IS WHAT HAPPEND. AFTER LIVING TOGETHER FOR A YEAR AND A HALF, ONE NIGHT SHE NEVER CAME HOME. I THEN FOUND OUT THAT SHE SPENT THE NIGHT WITH A MIDGET. THE DUDE IS SHORTER THAN HER AND THE HAIR IS LONGER TOO. OH DID I MENTION THAT HE WORSHIPS THE DEVIL?

THE EXPLINATION THAT I GOT FROM BIG EVIL WAS "WE WERE FIGHTING AND I WANTED A SAFE PLACE TO GO EVEN THOUGH I WAS DRUNK & COULD HAVE CALLED YA AND HAD YA PICK ME UP AND TALKED ABOUT IT IN THE MORNING!"

GIVE ME A BREAK WHY BIG EVIL WHY?

SIMPLY PUT: WORTHLESS CHEATING MOTHER/GIRLFRIEND

HAS ANYONE EVER WORKED WITH THERE EX GIRLFRIEND AND THE GUY SHES NOW GOING OUT WITH? IT IS SO HARD DAY BY DAY NOT TO BEAT THE YOU KNOW WHAT OUT OF HIM. BUT I DONT WANNA WORK AT GO MART. BUT THAT WILL ALL SOON CHANGE.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home